Monday, May 8, 2017

This is Just for Me {& Just Maybe You}...


To remember Your ways are higher.

Your faithfulness is never shaken.

And not one thing is a surprise to You.  Not one.

That You care beyond my mortal understanding.  For me.

That You are here in the middle of it all.

That You are leading me to something.  Always.

You are the best Author, Creator, Father, Giver of good gifts.

This life is hard, but You make it a good gift.

There is hope found in You - no where else.  Just You.  But I'm finding that is enough.  & more.

You have become my true worth.  My identity.  No one else.  Just You.

You forgive my soul.

You fill me with Your goodness, power, & Holy Spirit.

You are my first & truest love.

So I can now say, Your will be done.

In Jesus' Name,
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!