Friday, May 26, 2017

School's Out!


You know, God is so good.  I mean, the indescribable-there-are-no-words good.  I didn't think I'd have this job past December, but here it is the end of the year.  A journey that began in October as a long term librarian sub position with an uncertain end date continued throughout until the last day {today} in May!  He is so good.  He knew my young bride self in a new city with a new everything needed something stable & relatively uncomplicated - & even something I truly enjoyed {& it was close to my new home, to boot}.  I will say it again {& all my days} He is so indescribably-there-are-no-words good.  I will miss my kiddos & the books & my partner-in-crime assistant {yes, she was definitely a God-thing, too}, & being called "Mrs. Librarian" by so many littles.  While I don't know where I'll be next year come back to school time, this I know with all my heart, God will be there & He is sooo good!


P.S.: My summer has officially started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!