Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Atlanta's World of Coca-Cola


As a kiddo Cokes were my go-to soda.  I lived off of 'em.  Now that I'm older I've pretty much left most all soft drinks behind me {except the occasional root beer or Sprite}.  Even so, Coca-Cola is such an iconic American brand that I couldn't resist sipping a Coke Life & exploring all the fizzy wonders of Atlanta's World of Coca-Cola with my love by my side! 

Travel Tip: The Georgia Aquarium & The World of Coke are next door to one another & easily done together in 1 day {+ it saves on the parking cost, 'cause you can pay & park once & have easy walking access to both venues}.



Laura's Faves:
+ 4D movie
+ around the world taste testing
+ Coke art




Mr. Pemberton {the guy who invented the Coke recipe} actually lived in Columbus, GA for some years + he's buried here!



Dan's Faves:
+ around the world taste testing
+ 4D movie
+ the mini bottling area



XOXO, World of Coke!  You were nostalgic summertime memories in the making!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!