Wednesday, May 3, 2017

My 5 Favorite Places to Shop

{in no particular order - & with what I like to buy at each store}

👛 Dollar Tree
smaller plastic storage containers {in all shapes & colors}, craft supplies, name brand food items {this can be hit or miss, because you never know for sure what they might get in (but sometimes they have super steals)}, cleaning supplies {sponges, spray cleaners, etc.}, books, gift bags, party supplies, picture frames, knickknacks

👛 Thrift Stores
gently used clothes & vintage pieces, frames, furniture, home decor, dishes, anything spectacular I might happen across {because you never know}

👛 Target
stuff I don't need one bit from the Dollar Spot {but somehow find intensely irresistible}, clearance clearance clearance {all day long}, deals I find with my Cartwheel app

👛 Hobby Lobby
home decor items {lots of stuff to hang on the wall &/or ever-so-chic-ly stash on a shelf or coffee table}, clearance & sale stuff, craft/scrapbook supplies {don't forget the perpetual 40% off any one regularly priced item you can pull up on your phone}

👛 Consignment Stores
gently used clothes & shoes {when Plato's Closet has their "dollar days" I'm all over that + you can sell your unwanted clothing & accessory pieces back}
Where do you like to shop?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!