Monday, May 22, 2017

DIY Gender Reveal Baby Gift {+ Free Printable}



There are so many expectant mamas I know right now {both in "real" life & via my blogging sisters}.  I can literally count over 6 right off the bat.  Anywho, one of my real world friends is expecting her 3rd child in August, & recently held the most adorable bee themed gender reveal party ever.


I was planning to bring diapers to her party, but I wanted to add a little something extra {& more personal}.  With her bee theme in my mind, I created a simple bow that can be used as a hair bow {for baby girl} or a bow tie {for baby boy}.


Here's how you can make your own...  You'll need ribbon {bee themed colors or whatever neutral shades you'd like (remember this has to work for a girl or a boy)}; hot glue gun; small hair clip; more ribbon {to tie around the collar as a bow tie}; small plastic bag {for packaging up}; & the tag printable {if you like}.


Create your bow with a little room to slide the thin long ribbon through the back center {in case it ends up being a bow tie}.  Then, hot glue the hair clip to the back of the bow {in case it ends up being a hair bow}.  Place in packaging & wait to see what it will be!  For my friend it became a sweet little bow tie!


Free Printable:
Click on the bee tag & then right click & save to your computer {or copy & paste it where you'd like}.

This printable is free for personal use only.  Link with love.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!