Thursday, May 25, 2017

Make Your Own Summer Bucket Lists {+ FREE Printables}

So yesterday I shared my summer bucket list, & I thought just maybe you'd like to make your own {+ have something cute to write it on}!  I love to make summer plans - & even though {for better or worse} plans don't always come through the way we like {Proverbs 16:9} - it's fun {not to mention helpful} to have some ideas of things you want to do.  The big question is, what would you like to do the summer of 2017?


Free Printables:
Click on the list(s) you'd like & then right click & save to your computer {or copy & paste it where you'd like}.  Print 'em out, fill in your lists, & make this summer count!

These printables are free for personal use only.  Link with love.  Thanks!



He's got great plans for you this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!