Tuesday, May 23, 2017

These Prayers Are Always on My List

For my husband... in every way I can think of I lift him up to You & trust him + me {us} to You.  And that You would help me be the deepest blessing I can be to him through Your awesome strength made perfect in my weakness.

For my family... safety, health, strength, blessings.

For my future babies... health, protection, Your perfect timing, that they will grow into righteous men & women that belong to You.

For my persecuted sisters & brothers in Christ... for strength, protection, steadfastness, safety in the shelter of Your wings, & that the wicked's plots against them will be foiled & thwarted, & that many would come to believe through such love of Your people who will not back down or disown You no matter the cost / come what may.

For me... for strength for the day & the moment, & guidance, & forgiveness that covers all because of Jesus, for eyes to see my identity & beauty & worth are found in You & You have made them rock solid, no matter what anyone may say.  For the power to love like You those You've given me this day.

&, in all things, always Your will.  In Jesus' Name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!