Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Currently {May 2017}


💮 Counting down... to summer!  Only 8 more days as a school librarian.  I'm gonna miss it.

💮 Reading... Beauty Begins by Chris Shook & Megan Shook Alpha.  I wonder if most of us women struggle with this {in some form or fashion} all our years.  I'm hoping the answer is no, but... keeping it real.  This world is so hard on us.  If you'll allow me to speak some truth to us - girl, you are a beauty.

💮 Eating... yogurt covered raisins.  I'm thinking next time chocolate,
though. 😉

💮 Thankful... for my amazing mom {who I got to spend Mother's Day with a few days ago}!  She has shown me Jesus from my very 1st breath & I am forever grateful for her love, support, & in the last few adult years of my life, her friendship.

💮 Excited... about upcoming DIY projects I'm planning for the summer.  Marriage & work life are hard right now & my crafting love has fallen to the wayside.  I'm hoping to rekindle the DIYs soon + share 'em more on the blog.  What do you think?

💮 Praying... for my future babies & for God's perfect timing, protection, & care in that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!