Monday, January 22, 2018

Random Rambles {01.22.2018}

 It seems crazy that it went from snow to the upper 60s / low 70s in less than a week here.

 Walmart has their own brand of salted caramel oatmeal & it is my new favorite breakfast treat.  It has actual yummy pieces of caramel in it, people, + it's good for you!

 I'm in the middle of reading Uninvited by Lysa TerKeurst, & some of the words seem so telling & sad, almost foreshadowing the future, in this book written before her divorce {which she had Biblical grounds for}.  The enemy is certainly against godly marriages.  My heart breaks for Lysa.

 I watched one of my long-time faves the other day {it's currently on Netflix} & it just reiterated how endearing it is to my heart + it might have made me shed some tears.  I While You Were Sleeping.  Have you seen it?

 I'm not expecting at the moment, but this little unicorn baby romper is the sweetest thing!

 It's not easy subbing right now with flu germs running wild everywhere.  I'm gonna say an extra prayer & just trust the Lord to take good care of me wherever I go... which is what I always need to do anyhow.  He's so good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!