Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Random Free Things That Make Me Happy!


public libraries + a library card, of course {I've always been a library fan, way before I started my 1st paying gig at one shelving books & such.  Nowadays, public libraries offer so much more than just books... movies, music, classes, events, & sometimes even free state park & local museum passes.  Check out your library & see what it has to offer.}

the Revive Our Hearts podcasts {You can find literally over 15 years worth here.  The Biblical teachings + real world applications tailored to a woman's heart have always majorly blessed my soul.}

free fonts {DaFont & Font Squirrel are 2 of my favorite sites to find free fonts to add to my collection + use in projects.  This one & this one are a couple of my current faves.}

adorable hot tea printable gift packaging {This sweet little printable packaging from Oh Happy Day is perfect for the tea lover in your life + it works great for Valentine's Day, too!}

2018 printable calendars {It's not too late to find a snazzy calendar for this year!  Click here to browse 20 free printable ones + choose the one you like best!}

desktop + phone wallpapers {Click here for some beauties from Thorn + Sparrow.  This one is my current favorite.}

My Panera Card {Sign-up is free & earning rewards is simple.  Right now, you can redeem one free bagel a day for the month of January!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!