Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Currently {January 2018}


💮 Starting... new resolutions/goals & ready to make 'em happen through the Lord's strength!

💮 Hoping... that this will be our best married year yet!

💮 Praying... for the above mentioned 😉 + God's blessings & will to be done in our lives & that we will live out the amazing adventures He has in store for us this 2018!  I can't wait to see what they will be!

💮 Scheduling... blog posts in advance {or trying to}, because I've given myself the fun little challenge of blogging everyday this month.

💮 Reading... Littler Women: A Modern Retelling by Laura Schaefer.  It has been so long since I've read a fiction book!  This sweet little light read {based on Louisa May Alcott's beloved work} is perfect for the new year.

💮 Working on... puzzles!  Anyone else love these on cold winter days?  Maybe I'm just an old soul, but jigsaw puzzles have been a New Year's tradition of mine for years now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!