Monday, April 3, 2017

Monthly Recap // March 2017


 ➴   ➶   ➴   ➶   ➴   ➶   ➴   ➶   ➴

Had a sweet Thursday date night to see Disney's Moana at what I like to call "the cheap theater."  Now I can't stop singing How Far I'll Go.

➵ We devoured Your Pie for Pi Day {3.14}.  All the pizzas were $3.14!  It was totally worth waiting almost 2 hours for!

➵ We celebrated our 1st married St. Patrick's Day.  I made green milkshakes, played Celtic music while we ate, & tried to "trick" Dan by putting green food coloring in the toilet {which he didn't even notice & I had to point out to him}.

➵ Dan & I celebrated our 1/2 year anniversary!  Six months already?!

I had a lovely & quiet spring break. {Dan still had work that week.} It was absolutely heavenly sleeping in!

We went to my 1st Columbus hockey game! {P.S.: They won!} {P.P.S.: I may now be a hockey fan!}

Marked 3 more things off the Columbus, GA bucket list {3., 10., & 19.}

Dan got serious about eating healthier + exercising more. {I'm so proud of him!} We walked at so many parks this month.  I love walking with my guy!

Went to our friends' adorable bee-themed gender reveal party.  {The buzz is it's going to bee a boy!}

One Saturday we traveled to Providence Canyon {AKA: Georgia's "Little Grand Canyon"} & had our 1st real hiking adventure together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!