Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Exploring the Pine Mtn. Trail


Pine Mountain is one of those special places for us.  Dan carved our names on a tree there for my 29th birthday.  Not to mention, it's the spot where he got down on one knee {in front of our tree} & asked me to be his forever!



While we had gone down some of the trails during our previous visits, they were more like super short "walks" & definitely not "hikes."  So, this past Saturday we decided to change that...



We took the waterfall loop, which took us by 3 mini waterfalls {the last being the largest}.  Now I have firsthand experience as to why they named one of 'em "Slippery Rock Falls."  Thankfully, my amazing rugged outdoors-man husband grabbed me up just in time! 😍






We are becoming quite the hikers this spring!  I can't wait for more adventures out in God's breathtaking creation!  He is the best artist ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!