Friday, April 7, 2017

Random Rambles {04.07.2017}


▶ Toilet paper is not an appropriate bookmark, littles, even if it's clean.  Gosh, I hope it's clean! #schoollibrarianprobs

▶ My husband has been shedding the pounds & seeking more healthy in life.  I am crazy proud of him!

▶ I'm so ready for our apt. swimming pool(s)!  They are calling me. {I've already swam once this year (in Feb.)!}

▶ We're really getting {re}into hiking this spring!

▶ FYI, spring makes me so happy, you guys!  The flowers, everything about Easter, pastels... Everything is my fave 'cept the taxes part.

 I really want to try this "healthy" dessert recipe soon!

Jesus is my forever hope & love.

Life is messy & complicated & sometimes it plain hurts, but it's a gift worth living.

 He surprised me with flowers twice this past month!  I'm so grateful for my flower-gifting amazing-gift-of-a-husband!

Chicken + waffles are my jam.

Anybody else like, "It's April already?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!