Saturday, April 15, 2017

Random Rambles {04.15.2017}


I just started using this shampoo & conditioner & I'm loving it! {I also recommend this one.}

I could eat all the Great Value banana pudding ice cream you give me!  Seriously, though. {Also, the mint cookies & cream - it tastes like Girl Scout thin mints deliciousness!}

Reading Jennie Allen's book Nothing to Prove has made me reflect on Easter in a new light this year.  I'm so thankful Jesus is forever my enough!

I'm actually one of those people who find Peeps yummy.

I'm having the in-laws over for Easter lunch after church {& it's a teensy bit overwhelming right about now}.

I made little Easter baskets for Dan & I, 'cause sometimes you just gotta.

Dan & I helped out with the egg hunt at church today.  It was a blast hiding the eggs + watching the crazy/excited little kiddos go & find 'em! {Around 1,500 eggs were hidden!}

We still haven't got our taxes completely done - almost, but not quite.  Yikes!

I got to pet a rabbit at the pet store today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!