Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Psalm 27:13-14


This was the worn bleakness of yesterday that I've been feeling off & on for what feels like a long while now.

Today is new.  And I get to choose.  I get to choose these verses that are my long go-to favorites that speak to my soul & its longings.  I get to choose to believe in them & a good God who, in all perfect wisdom, placed them into His holy Word.  I think know He knew I would need them...  To be reminded that our hope isn't just for the glorious no-more-tears finally home in heaven time, but for the broken painful dusty journey oh-so-many-tears time of this earth & this day & this moment.

Lord, I'm waiting for You in the land of the living.  You are my hope.

And again, these verses are being prayed out of my lips like they are my very breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!