Monday, April 17, 2017

Currently {April 2017}


💮 Reading... just finished Nothing to Prove by Jennie Allen.  Not sure what I'm going to next...  Any recommendations?

💮 Thankful... taxes are finally done with 1 day to spare!  It's tricky when your year included marriage, moving states, & multiple jobs.

💮 Enjoying... way too much Easter candy & oh so much of my Savior's love, grace, & goodness!

💮 Excited... about an extra surprise month I get to work at my school!  This temporary school librarian gig has turned into almost a full year job!  Thank You, Jesus, for this enormous blessing & for always taking care of our needs!

💮 Wearing... all the spring/summer clothes.  We're already seeing lots of days in the mid 80's here in Georgia.

💮 Watching... well, this is kinda embarrassing, but the new Tangled series on Disney Channel, 'cause you just gotta know how Rapunzel's hair came back all of a sudden!

💮 Learning... I've got a beautiful way to live this life free of the striving, because I am not enough, but He always is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!