Friday, March 3, 2017

Make a Bucket List for Your City!

Perhaps you've lived in your city your whole lifelong, or maybe it's a more recent move, or somewhere in between - either way, you should totally make a bucket list for that special place you call home!  Here's 5 reasons why...

1. It may take a while to cross off climb to the top of Machu Picchu, but it's way easier {at least in theory} to cross off visit my city's Burger Barn & devour the #8 special.

2. It helps you uncover undiscovered gems in your city.  Never been to your city's public gardens, art museum, baseball field, or gotten your picture taken with the giant cow?  You are missing out on amazingness, my friend.

3. It can help you connect {or reconnect} to your unique community.

4. Some of the things you put on your list you've likely already done.  Instant success!  Cha-ching!

5. It will be fun, & yes, this is a legitimate reason.

So, go make one now!

In all sincerity, after leaving my beloved hometown/state for the hometown/state of my husband, this is truly helping me connect to my new place on the map!

P.S.: Find my bucket list here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!