Saturday, March 18, 2017

Currently {March 2017}


💮 Reading... Nothing to Prove by Jennie Allen

💮 Watching... Expedition Unknown, Trip Testers, & the 2nd season of Relative Race.

💮 Anticipating... springtime & more adventures with my love!

💮 Thankful... I'm on spring break next week!

💮 Eating... tons of pizza!  On Pi Day {3.14.2017}, we stood in line for around 2 hours to get Your Pie's special $3.14 pizzas!  You could get 2 per person at that price, so we decided if we waited that long for it we should definitely get 2 each & save 'em for later!  Your Pie is tasty, fresh, brick-oven-cooked yumminess{I highly recommend}!

💮 Learning... God is always working, even if it's unseen, like with spring...  One day, someday, you will see His handiwork pop up through the soil into something real & growing & as beautiful as daffodils.  I believe it.  Buds will unfurl in His most perfect time.

💮 Wearing... a white dress paired with heeled boots for our 1/2 year anniversary, green on St. Patty's, & my big coat for the crazy cold snap we just came out of.

💮 Enjoying... walks with my husband, Bath & Body Works' Hello Beautiful scent, pastel colors, & reading our Bibles together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!