Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Monthly Recap // April 2018

➴   ➶   ➴   ➶   ➴   ➶   ➴   ➶   ➴
 Had our 1st spring hike {Pine Mtn. - 3.4 miles}!

 Together paid off more of our very last debt!  I also got up my courage {only through Christ} & shared a devotional about debt, love, & Jesus for our church's monthly ladies' meeting.

 Finally got my car back {goodbye rental} after a week in the body shop.

 Finished up my long term sub job!  I will miss my sweet 2nd graders!  One little girl was actually crying at both the start + end of my last day. 😢

 Dan's work provided us with free Six Flags tickets & we had a fun day at the park.  Dan rode the coasters & I ate the ice cream. 😉 I actually rode several rides, one of which was a roller coaster, but I'm still definitely not a crazy roller coaster fan {like he is}.  My favorite ride was probably the watery fun of the Log Jamboree.  Dan's favorite is Superman: Ultimate Flight.

Top 3 Favorite Posts of the Month:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!