Sunday, May 6, 2018

Currently {May 2018}


💮 Working... just when I thought subbing from here on out until school let out would be few & far between, I get asked to cover for a kindergarten class for the rest of the year.  It's just 11 days, but I know it's likely gonna wear me out!  But, I'm grateful for the work.  Thank You, Lord!

💮 Dreaming... of summer vacation!  I'd like to find some part time work, though, 'cause #debtsnowballplan.

💮 Trusting... God with all the things that are scaring me right now + trusting He has an ocean's worth of grace when I mess up on the latter.

💮 Eating... too many donuts!  Why did they have to be such a good price?!

💮 Reading... nothing.  I have been in a total reading rut since sometime in February.  I just don't feel like reading right now.

💮 Liking... all the Opalhouse for Target treasures!  Especially this one, this one, & this one.

💮 Praying... for a healthy body, spirit, & mind through Christ my strength!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!