Friday, December 1, 2017

Monthly Recap // November 2017

➴   ➶   ➴   ➶   ➴   ➶   ➴   ➶   ➴

 Celebrated my 31st b-day!

Went on a little mini day trip to Pine Mountain & explored the charming shops {for the 1st time} + a few of our favorite overlooks.

 Hosted our 1st dinner + game night!

Took the wedding pics I had been dreaming of for over a year.  Read more about the craziness of that wild little day here, & see a few of the photos here.

 I started a new long term sub job as a 5th grade reading/language arts/writing teacher at a great school.  Definitely a praise!  Thank You, Lord!

Enjoyed giving thanks + food a day early with Dan's parents & then drove up to be with my family on Thanksgiving Day in TN for yet another feast!  Pumpkin pie, you are all mine!  Dan & I worked it off, though, taking our 2 nephews to the playground the next day & wearing ourselves completely out trying to keep up with those little guys!

Continued our tradition of going to Rock City's Enchanted Garden of Lights.  The chill {i.e.: downright cold} let Dan make use of his trapper hat Christmas gift from last year.  And, no, we don't really have matching hats, I just found that 1 in the gift shop & put it on for a quick pic. 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!