Saturday, December 9, 2017

1st Snowfall


Did you by chance read the 3rd little letter I posted yesterday?  The one that started, "Dear Snow..."?  Well, I didn't have to wait long before I got a response in the form of swirling, fat, glorious flakes early this morning!  It's the 1st time I've ever seen it snow here!
❆❅❄
Dan had been peeking out the window periodically throughout the night, like an excited school boy, occasionally waking me up with a loud sigh over the lack of snowfall + his rustling of the curtains + blinds.

Finally, early this morning I'm awakened yet again by a giddy husband whose getting dressed faster than I've ever seen {except maybe that one time he overslept for work 😉 }.  It was actually snowing!  Way down here in our city in Georgia!

❆❅❄
We made a miniature snow couple on top of Dan's car + caught flakes on our tongue + took a nice long walk out in it.  And while I'm typing this mid-morning, with the snow all but melted away {sorry for those who overslept today in Columbus - you likely missed it all}, I will never forget this 1st snowfall in my new city way down south.

Now, I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, just like the ones I used to know...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!