Monday, December 4, 2017

Christmas Wish List


1. That Girl Season 5 DVD Set - This is my all-time favorite retro TV show + this is the only season I don't have on DVD!

2. 'The Best is Yet to Come' Bracelet - This is a sweet reminder of not only my eternal promise in Christ, but the hope I have for Dan & I & the adventures God has still in store for us.  I'd love this little reminder to wear on my wrist & remember always in my .

3. A Journaling Bible - I've been wanting to get into this for awhile now, but never have.  I'm not necessarily particular on the type of journaling Bible {except I'd prefer one with blank sides for my own creativity over pre-made coloring spots}.  {Dan, I think I may have even seen some at Ollie's.}

4. Coconut Mint Drop Shower Gel - I'm a Bath & Body Works fan + have wanted to try this new seasonal scent!  {Dan, I have a coupon for you! 😉}

5. Surprises - Last year was our very 1st married Christmas & I knew almost all of my gifts because I was with Dan when he bought them.  I want some surprises this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!