Friday, December 8, 2017

Little Letters // December 2017


Dear 5th Graders,

The letters you put in my Christmas stocking turned mailbox warm my heart + make me smile.  From your drawings, notes, & funny Christmas questions {like the one above about Santa & his "slay"}... I treasure each & every one & I'll never forget them or you.

Your Teacher,
Mrs. W.

✉ ⏩

Dear Christmas Break,

Please hurry!

XOXO,
Frazzled Teacher

✉ ⏩

Dear Snow,

Could you head our way soon?  Please, oh, please!  We know you don't often travel this far down south, but we miss you terribly.  It's been a long time.

Signed,
Wishing + Waiting

✉ ⏩

Dear Dan,

I know last December had some rough patches.  Being away from my family + friends + hometown for the 1st time during the holidays wasn't an easy adjustment for me.  Thank you for your patient, steadfast love for me through it all.  I feel better prepared this year.  I love you forever.  Let's make this our best Christmas yet!

All My Love,
Laura

P.S.: Meet me under the mistletoe!

✉ ⏩

Dear Jesus,

Thank You for coming down into our messy world & giving us all the sweetest hope ever.  I love You forever!

Your Daughter,
Laura

✉ ⏩

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!