Thursday, April 5, 2018

Monthly Recap // March 2018

➴   ➶   ➴   ➶   ➴   ➶   ➴   ➶   ➴
 Went on a field trip with my 2nd graders to former president Jimmy Carter's childhood home in Plains, GA.  It was freezing!!!  Instead of eating outside like we were supposed to, the staff took pity on us, & we all crowded into the hallway of Jimmy's house & had our lunch on the floor.

 We enjoyed a couple dinners + game nights with friends this month.

 Spent an afternoon gazing at tables full of gorgeous camellias + all the other exhibits at a local art/history museum.

 Saw Broadway's Beauty & the Beast on a date night!  It was put on by a local private school & they did a phenomenal job!  Lots of little girls in the audience were decked out in frilly yellow-gold Belle dresses, & I may or may not have worn a yellow silk ruffle blouse myself.

 A very dear friend of mine went home to Jesus after 100 years on this earth.  Leila was a gift from above to me in my high school years & on into college and after.  Whenever we got together there was lots of laughter.  I will never forget her.

 Spent a busy spring break traveling to Chattanooga solo for my friend's funeral {I'm so thankful I was able to make it to this} + spending time with all my family up there.

 I made it safely back to Columbus from Chattanooga {through the Atlanta crazy & all the in between} only to have a lady back her car into the side of mine in a parking lot after I got back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!