Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Currently {April 2018}


๐Ÿ’ฎ Loving... the smell of wild honeysuckle that's filling the air on our walks.

๐Ÿ’ฎ Working... on creating a lovely patio space to enjoy {& I'm almost done}!

๐Ÿ’ฎ Watching... Relative Race.  This season has been sooo good & I can't wait to see who wins!

๐Ÿ’ฎ Enjoying... this new shampoo & conditioner.  It has really been doing what it claims for me!

๐Ÿ’ฎ Praising... for springtime, health, safety, family, work, my love, having my car back after a week in the shop, & Jesus!

๐Ÿ’ฎ Excited... to go to Six Flags very soon!  I'm not a roller-coaster girl in the least, but Dan is {well, he's a roller-coaster guy}, but it should still be fun.  He has free tickets through work + they even feed us.  The last time we went we were just in the earlyish stages of dating.

๐Ÿ’ฎ Praying... for God to open a door for Dan in a different work position he'd truly enjoy + for our future babies! {No, not pregnant yet.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!