Monday, April 23, 2018

Dollar Store Upcycle // Easy Wall Art {Made from a Gift Bag!}


I was recently on the hunt for a cheap bit of wall art for our patio space.  While browsing Dollar Tree I happened upon an adorable gift bag & I thought to myself, "I think this is it!"  I snagged a simple 11X14 frame before I left the store, so the total cost for this project was just $2!


Simply cut one side of the gift bag out, trimming to fit your frame, & place inside!  It's really that easy.



Looking for more cheap art?  Think about elevating these items to frame-worthy status... greeting cards, silk scarves, vintage postcards, wrapping or wall paper samples, sheet music, pressed flowers/leaves, fabric... The possibilities are limitless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!