Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Currently {February 2018}


๐Ÿ’ฎ Wishlisting... all the debt to be gone {& slowly but surely - through Christ's provision - we are getting there}

๐Ÿ’ฎ Watching... Food Network's Kids Baking Championship + Travel Channel's Extreme Hotels

๐Ÿ’ฎ Hearting... Jesus {my 1st & truest valentine always + forever}, the husband {always + forever}, baby stuff {'cause I've got baby fever, but am not pregnant}, God's Word {getting some solid truth in my daily readings - now for the application...}

๐Ÿ’ฎ Reading... just started When Audrey Met Alice by Rebecca Behrens {young adult fiction}

๐Ÿ’ฎ Praying... for Dan's upcoming eye surgery next month + the debt + the baby dreams + forgiveness + grace + wisdom + a heart that is made beautiful through Christ

๐Ÿ’ฎ Praising Him... for taking such good care of us + provision + daily bread + loving me in spite of me + Jesus {always + forever}

๐Ÿ’ฎ Ready... for the weekend + pay day ๐Ÿ˜‰

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!