Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Random Rambles {10.11.2017}


 God's love + grace are utterly astounding... & that is the biggest understatement I know.  I pray it brings us to our knees.

Sooo, we already went & got our Star Wars tickets late Monday night impromptu-ly after watching the new trailer.  Did I mention I married the biggest Star Wars fan ever?  We will likely see The Last Jedi in theaters a minimum of 3 times.

We've decided to dress up as an Oreo cookie for our church's fall festival!  This will be our 1st time dressing up together for Oct. 31st!  Hopefully, I'll get the tutorial up on the blog sometime next week.

Pumpkins always make me happy.  "Jesus + you + me + pumpkin everything" is currently written on our kitchen chalkboard & those 2 pretty mini gourd pumpkins {in the pic} currently reside on our dining table.

Dan got me a blanket ladder as an early birthday gift & I'm enjoying it's cute rustic charm.  Thanks, my love!

Living in another state from my loved ones is especially tough as birthdays & holidays approach.  

I have really fallen out of reading & want to get back to it.  Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!