Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Currently {October 2017}


💮 Enjoying... the crisp chill in the air {it finally arrived here in the south}, picking wildflowers on park walks, the yummy smell permeating our apt. from our pumpkin pecan waffles wallflower fragrance bulb {Bath & Body Works}, & the joy in the now + the hope of the future.

💮 Watching... the newest episode of the Star Wars Rebels cartoon {because my husband is the biggest SW fan ever + he won me over} & Extinct {we've just started this one, but I'm already intrigued}.

💮 Wearing... my tall boots for the 1st time this season + tights + warm/cozy stuff.

💮 Excited... to make our 1st homemade couples costume {we're gonna be an Oreo cookie} + help in our church's fall festival at the end of this month.

💮 Praising Him... for safe travels while visiting my family in TN this past weekend + His patient forbearing love that still just plain blows my mind daily.  Help me to be more like You, dear Father, I pray.

💮 Eating... the Mystery Oreos.  Very interesting...  I think I like 'em!

💮 Working on... finishing cleaning up our apt., pumpkin decorating, & beautifying/restoring my heart {the last one's the most important & while only God can bring the beautiful full restoration work needed, I'm working on my part along with Him}.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!