Saturday, October 14, 2017

Honeymoon // EPCOT


A little over a year ago, Dan & I spent a magical honeymoon week in Orlando, Florida.  EPCOT was the 1st park stop on our trip.  I hadn't been since I was a little thing {but it's amazing how I could totally remember the smell in the Spaceship Earth ride (&, you guys, it smelled the same)}.  Dan's favorite ride, Mission Space, is also found here {which I had no desire to get on (cough, cough - too chicken), but he rode twice (or maybe 3 times) solo}. 

What We Got to Do/See:
  • The American Adventure
  • Disney & Pixar Short Film Festival
  • Ellen's Energy Adventure {2 words: don't go}
  • Frozen Ever After {1st ride of the day}
  • Gran Fiesta Tour Starring the Three Cabballeros
  • Journey Into Imagination with Figment
  • Living with the Land {slow & restful ride}
  • Mission Space {Dan solo (2 or 3 times)}
  • The Seas with Nemo & Friends
  • Soarin' {my new fave}
  • Spaceship Earth
  • Test Track {Dan solo}
  • IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth Fireworks Show {this is so well done & beautiful & I literally almost cried}

Where We Ate:
  • Biergarten Restaurant
This German buffet was our EPCOT food splurge + Dan's pick.  You are seated "German style" with other guests at longer tables & a lively traditional German band serenades & entertains while you dine.

EPCOT Favorites:
  • Soarin'
  • Frozen Ever After
  • Spaceship Earth {such a classic}
  • Figment
  • the fireworks show
  • getting to "walk" around the world

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!