Thursday, October 19, 2017

3 Sentence Love Story


Recently I came across the idea of the 3 sentence love story, & I thought today would be the perfect day to share ours {just 'cause}...


It started with prayer + fingers on the keyboards of our computers - even though I had kinda told myself fiercely I would not do the online dating route.  

"Novel e-mails" began between us, then phone calls, then visits to each others cities, & all the hard + beautiful stuff of long distance like growing into love.  

You asked for me forever beside the tree where you carved our names, & we both promised a covenant of a lifetime outside on a sunny beauty of a day in September, & today we are living it out with all the messy truths + hardships + amazing-ness that comes with reality in this world where we choose to lean hard on our savior Jesus.


That's our story in tiny form... & the beauty is it's still unfolding into more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!