Friday, October 13, 2017

Little Letters // October 2017



Dear Fall,

I know the calendar + stores say you are here, but when, oh when, will the forecasters say it?!

Signed,
Way Too Hot

✉ ⏩

Dear God,

Thank You for Your constant love for me & mine.  I am Your girl forever.

Love,
Your Daughter

✉ ⏩

Dear Target Baby Clothes,

You are the cutest things ever!  Thanks for making this already baby fevered woman even more so.  I hope you're around in God's perfect timing, which Dan & I are currently waiting on.

XOXO,
Me

P.S.: Do you come in adult sizes, too?

✉ ⏩

Dear Husband,

Thank you for your constant love.  For every little & big way {& all the in between} you show me your love & win my heart again & again, I thank you with all of me.  I am your love forever & you are mine.

Love Always & Forever,
Your Wife

✉ ⏩


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!