Sunday, November 19, 2017

31 {Random} Things About Me

I celebrated my 31st birthday earlier in the month, so I thought I'd share 31 completely random things about me.  Here goes...

1. I became a Christian at age 16 & Jesus is my sweet Savior & most awesome Lord.  I am still amazed I get to call the Creator of the universe Dad!
2. I own a Hello Kitty toaster {& my husband is just fine with that}. 😻
3. Dan & I went to Arizona for our 1st anniversary this year!
4. I met my husband online.  Something I said I'd never ever do.  EverHa ha.
5. I'm a TN girl through & through.
6. I have a thing for Dollar Trees.  Strange, but true.
7. Autumn is my favorite {followed by spring}.
8. Romans is my favorite book of the Bible.
9. My favorite verse is Psalm 27:13, "I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living."
10. My husband turned me into a Star Wars fan!
11. I once got locked in my apartment's swimming pool & had to crawl/squeeze under a fence to escape.
12. I traveled to Scotland completely solo when I was 20.
13. I went back again to visit England {again completely solo} when I was 24.
14. I've waded in Loch Ness.
15. I shopped Notting Hill's Portobello Road Market in London.
16. It's on my bucket list to solve a mystery, ride in a hot air balloon, & swim in a fountain.
17. I grew up on Disney, & Ariel & Rapunzel are my favorite princesses.
18. Last year, one of my Christmas gifts was tickets to see the Broadway version of The Little Mermaid.
19. I don't like seafood or salad.
20. I'm the youngest in my family & my husband is an only child.
21. I have 3 sweet nephews + 1 sweet great-nephew, & I 1st became an aunt when I was 4!  P.S.: This means my oldest sister is a grandma!  Say what!?
22. Target's Dollar Spot is my fave!
23. Ice cream is my weakness.
24. Sara Groves' songs are my favorite.
25. My 1st paying job was at my city's downtown public library.
26. We spent our honeymoon at the happiest place on Earth.
27. My Crock Pot is my kitchen bestie.
28. I played the violin from 5th grade through the end of high school.
29. Christmas is my favorite holiday {hands down}!
30. I have an elementary education degree to teach grades K-6th.
31. I love the retro TV show That Girl with Marlo Thomas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!