Thursday, November 2, 2017

Random Rambles {11.02.2017}

"Control" by Tenth Avenue North - man, this song is speaking to me deep today.  This is my new anthem.  Take a listen here.

▶ I confess, all the Christmas things hitting the stores are making me kinda giddy.

▶ McCormick's slow cookers chicken tortilla soup seasoning mix I randomly picked up at the Dollar Tree the other day, helped me make the most delicious soup ever.  Highly recommend to all my fellow Crock Potters!

▶ My birthday is just 3 little days away.

▶ Dan won a homemade chocolate cake in our church's fall festival, & needless to say it is serious deliciousness {+ I've now claimed it for my birthday cake}.

▶ I want to be wise with my time always, but especially this time of year when WHAM everybody's schedules & to-do lists just grew exponentially over night.  I want to be less rushed & frazzled & more present & rejoicing this holiday season.  Sounds lovely, now to actually go & do it...  God, grant me Your strength + peace.

Last year it did not happen, but 2017 is the year we send out our 1st Christmas cards...  I hope...  Or, at least, I'd like to...  We'll see.  Definitely... Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!