Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Monthly Recap // June 2017

➴   ➶   ➴   ➶   ➴   ➶   ➴   ➶   ➴

We went on our 1st married double date with a sweet couple we love.  We had a yummy dinner & then frozen yogurt with lots of fun chatter. {Dan had so much fun he fell out of his chair!  Okay, it was an accident.😊}

➵ Had fun playing games + watching a movie at one of our friends' game nights.

➵ Finally went to see Disney's Beauty & the Beast remake.  It was utterly magical!

Explored the most epic + unusual sprawling antique store I've ever seen!  It was like a movie set & I just know there were a thousand & 1 stories {& maybe mysteries} housed there!

➵ Celebrated our 9 month anniversary with a trip to get Bruster's ice cream {I had the appropriate wedding cake ice cream cone}, then on to the National Infantry Museum + Oxbow Meadows for a private treetop tour around 40 feet up in the canopy!

➵ Went bowling for the 2nd time in my life.  Very slowly getting better.

➵ Dan & I dressed as Bible time characters to help with our church's VBS!

➵ Had breakfast + a morning walk by the river with a sweet gal pal.

Got some summer swimming time in at our apt.

➵ Enjoyed an early morning summer hike with my love on Pine Mtn.  We did 3+ miles!

➵ Ate some scrumptious donuts at our friends' kid's 5th b-day!

➵ Celebrated Father's Day by attending Dan's parents' church & having lunch with them.

➵ Traveled to Chattanooga to enjoy family time + my nephew Miles' 2nd birthday!

➵ Explored abandoned bunkers {in Chattanooga} that used to hold TNT & are now epic, dark echo chambers - pretty strange, I must say.

➵ Visited my old favorite place {a rocky ledge where my feet dangle freely over the TN River} + the tree where I wrote Dan's & mine's name with a Sharpie {kinda faded, but still there}.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!