Friday, July 14, 2017

Introducing Little Letters // July 2017


Dear Life,

Half of you is literally "if," & that is scary to this girl who wants the control.  Or, at least, to think she has the control - imagining is okay, right?  Can the rest of you be Jesus?  I know that we'll have to change Webster's & update pretty much everything, but... pretty please?  Either Jesusif or ifJesus, because Jesifus sounds strange.  Maybe this whole letter sounds strange?  Hmmm...

Signed,
the Control Freak Girl Who Needs Her Jesus for Each & Every If {& All the In Between}

✉ ⏩

Dear Jesus,

Can you help me give over the aforementioned control to You.  I know You already have it.  I need You to have it - & not me.  I'm done white-knuckling it over here.

Love,
Your Daughter

✉ ⏩

Dear Mysterious Invisible Creatures,

Can you stop biting my feet when I wear flip flops & any other such sandals.  I'm running out of hydrocortisone cream over here.  Not to mention, you're creeping me out.

Signed,
Itchy Feet

P.S.: Are you chiggers?

✉ ⏩

Dear Sunlight,

Thank you for streaming into my apartment & making the empty space {after my husband goes to work} all bright & cozy each & every morning {well, unless it's overcast}.  God did a good thing putting you up there & this apartment's windows where He did.  He knew I needed you.

Love,
Laura

P.S.: The white Gerber daisy says, "thanks," too!

✉ ⏩

Dear Nail Polish,

Thanks for making my toenails rock the whole summer long... & really all 365.  Who am I kidding?  You are so not seasonal to this fan girl.

Love,
The 10 Little Tootsies

✉ ⏩

Dear Tissues,

You've been put through a lot the last few months.  Thanks for being there to catch all the tears + gunk when I cry when no ones around.  I promise this won't be forever.

Love,
Hopeful {#keepingitreal}

✉ ⏩

Dear Pink Flamingos,

You are so cute & the epitome of summer cool right now.  I love your quirky legs, neck, & beak - & don't even get me started on your pinkness!  Your plastic selves can plant your metal legs in my yard anytime.  I just wanted you to know.

XOXO,
An Admirer

✉ ⏩

P.S.: Linking up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!