Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Currently {June 2017}


💮 Thankful... for white Christmas lights on our tiny screened-in porch making it magic, 3 swimming pools to choose from at our apt., a husband who loves me so, & a God who loves me perfectly.

💮 Planning... well, more like wanting to plan - er, pre-planning, for a someday soon summer/anniversary trip.

💮 Excited... to see my family again soon!

💮 Watching... Expedition Unknown, The Wall, & Little Big Shots {Dan & I watch these together.} & Little People Big World {I watch this one solo, & only just recently picked it up.  It's amazing how people {me} get so interested in complete strangers' lives.  Like now I am so ready to see about Zach & Tori's baby!  Silliness!}

💮 Eating... too much ice cream!  But it's summer. {I know.  What's my excuse the rest of the year?}

💮 Wearing... shorts, dresses, & sandals.  That Georgia heat, though!

💮 Enjoying... walks, hikes, & swims with my husband.  We even spotted a scarlet tanager {the most beautiful red bird} on a hike the other day + 2 deer on a walk!

💮 Reading... still trying to finish Beauty Begins - & Dan & I are continuing our Bible reading in 1 Kings currently.

💮 Learning... this is another lifelong lesson {few aren't (outside bicycle riding) - another thing I'm learning} that in any situation the only thing I can control is myself - my response & my actions & my words.  I can't control anyone, but me.  And, man, do I need lots of prayer to control even me well.  Jesus is my strength!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!