Sunday, June 11, 2017

Gifts // Vol. 13


834. a homemade rainbow pencil cup holder gift from a kiddo at school - a sweet surprise & a reminder that all His promises are true
838. my sister getting offered a new job
839. his messages throughout my day
855. passing by the chalkboard sign with the scripture on it as a friend & I walked downtown
860. snow cones at the Icey Girl & Co.
863. hearing my nephew sing his sweet church solo via video {He did amazing!}
866. Dan making me a mini 'Laura' Lego figurine at the new {unofficial} Lego store here in our city
870. exploring a mini abandoned cemetery at twilight with my love
871. how I got a husband who uses a legit light saber as a flashlight & checks to see that the doors are locked before bed
873. those pink cotton candy clouds that appeared at dusk

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!