Thursday, February 16, 2023

Baby Girl's Bedside Nursery Nook

 I have to admit, I was pretty bummed when I came to the realization that baby girl wasn't going to have her own designated nursery right away.  Our house has 3 bedrooms - one for my husband & I, one for our toddler son, & the other is my husband's work from home office {not to mention our throw all the junk in room}.  It just wasn't feasible to try & move my husband's office right now {though we plan to in the future months (fingers crossed)}.  So, I did my best to make her little bedside nursery nook as cozy & cute as possible {& budget friendly, too, because that's just part of my DNA (hope she gets that gene, too)}.  Here's how it turned out...

Let me know if you have any questions about specific items & I'll do my best to tell you where they're from.  For a super quick rundown the thrifted items are: the peg rail on the wall, the birdhouse nightlight, the wooden alphabet blocks {I actually scored the whole set minus one or two}, the Princess Tales paperback book {the lamp is sitting on top of}, the little wooden pale blue house, the gray baby shoes, the bassinet, the Holly Hobby baby doll {sitting in the bassinet}, & the Cuddle + Kind Daisy Cat {that was scored on Poshmark}.  The small white framed piece was my 2 year old son's contribution to his little sister's space & a fun & simple way to make him feel even more a part of things.

Today was my last OB appointment, tomorrow is my due date, & an induction is scheduled for this Tuesday if this little lady doesn't make her appearance before then!  Prayers appreciated!

Much Love,
Laura

P.S.: If you haven't already seen my nursery mood board - for when baby girl actually gets her own room in the future - check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!