Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Monthly Recap // June 2018

➴   ➶   ➴   ➶   ➴   ➶   ➴   ➶   ➴

 We celebrated a LOT of birthdays this month... including my mom's, my nephew's 3rd, my stepdad's, & a friends' little girl.  In other words, lots of cake & lots of love!

 We went on fro-yo & shaved ice dates + walked downtown!

 Traveled to Chattanooga {my beloved hometown} twice to celebrate family birthdays + we tried a waaay less stressful way to go {i.e.: not through Atlanta}... & I was like, "Why have we never done this before?!" 😉

 I cleaned my wedding rings at home + diyed a fun dollar store straw hat!

 Got up before the crack of dawn {literally like 2 something am} to wait in line for the grand opening of our new Academy Sports store.  They were giving away $20 or more gift cards to the 1st 100.  It was craziness,  but Dan & I together got $50 in gift cards, free t-shirts, & free Chick-fila breakfast + a fun memory! {I gave Dan my gift card to add to his & he finally got to buy his super ridiculously bright $50 flashlight he'd been wanting.}

 Finished the ladies' study group at church & it was so very good.  I highly recommend the book Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World by Joanna Weaver, by the way, it was chock full of sweet truth.

 Had to have a thyroid ultrasound + further blood work, but praising God everything came back normal this time!

Top 3 Favorite Posts of the Month:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!