Tuesday, June 12, 2018

My Summer Faves // 2018


This Time & Tru swimsuit from Walmart is only $9.96!  I ordered mine online {in the blissful blue color} & got it shipped free to my local store.  I love the halter front + the back on this one-piece!

Sally Hansen leg makeup is my go-to for my super pale legs.  The medium glow shade gives me some nice color + helps camouflage blemishes + it's waterproof!  Win-win!

These frozen pineapple bars are my new favorite sweet thing! {P.S.: They're only 90 calories a pop + no high fructose corn syrup!} In a tiny way, they remind me of Disney & dole whips.

Coral nail polish is one of my favorites for summer.  I really like this coral reef shade from Sally Hansen!

These Skechers' sandals in gold are chic + comfy... which just happen to be my 2 requirements for summer, 'er life. 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!