Friday, June 1, 2018

Monthly Recap // May 2018

➴   ➶   ➴   ➶   ➴   ➶   ➴   ➶   ➴

 Received the unexpected diagnosis of PCOS & now working on trusting Jesus moment-by-moment as Dan & I seek to start our family.  Dan brought me the sweetest potted flowers + card after work that day.  He knows the way to his girl's heart, & I thank God for him.

 Spent the 1st Mother's Day not with my mom {because of school I decided not to make a rushed trip, but wait until summer where I could spend more time} + with this new unknown of PCOS.  Honesty here... it wasn't my best day.

 Finished up the school year in a mini long term sub position in kindergarten.  So thankful school's out!  Hooray!

 Enjoyed date nights {& days} of getting ice cream, dinners out, walking downtown {where I found a beautiful golden unicorn I could never afford}, + walks along the river, finding + hiding painted rocks here & there, a visit to our city's prayer tower, & enjoying snow cones!

 Had a picnic {just the two of us} on Memorial Day + went to a new-to-me park & swung on the swings for awhile, until Dan insisted we leave because he thought this guy was creepily watching us from his car. {I'm thankful for a protective husband. 😉} Then we went to see the new Han Solo movie {wearing our Star Wars tees, of course}.  I must confess, it wasn't my favorite.

 Started attending a new women's study at our church on the book Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World by Joanna Weaver.  It is so good, guys!

Top 3 Brave Posts of the Month:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!