Sunday, March 11, 2018

Little Letters // March 2018


Dear 2nd Graders,

You are funny & you are cute & you are special & you are loved & you are the best!  I'm praying I don't lose any of you on the field trip tomorrow!

Love,
Your Teacher

✉ ⏩

Dear Teaching,

You are wearing me ragged & I am exhausted pretty much what feels like all the time!  I love the kiddos {see above as evidence}, but, man, who do they think we are?  Superman?  Well, we are, but sadly, I don't think even that's enough for them - & "them" is not the students.  Ah, crazy expectations, working countless unpaid hours, & public school politics are ruining many a fine educator.

Rantfully {& Very Truthfully} Yours,
A Teacher

✉ ⏩

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You for taking care of Dan during his eye surgery!  You are the Great Physician & I praise You!

Love Your Daughter,
Laura

✉ ⏩

Dear Spring Break,

You are just but 2 weeks away.  I can smell you, or maybe that's just the floral air freshener.  Either way, please hurry!

XOXO,
A Teacher

✉ ⏩

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!