Monday, March 19, 2018

Currently {March 2018}


💮 Planning... all the things I need/want to do over spring break next week.  We hope to start off by having a yard sale this weekend... #debtpayoff

💮 Seeing... all the trees/flowers in bloom so early this year!  It's making me happy {& sneezy}.  I just hope a frost won't come & nip 'em.  I even saw daffodils the other day!

💮 Working... as a long term sub in 2nd grade, & man, am I ever tired much of the time!  Teaching wears me out, but I'm thankful to have the job + a class full of 26 sweet kiddos.  Is it just me, or are class sizes crazy nowadays?

💮 Praying... for God's grace + peace to flood my anxious heart.  I have been struggling with holding onto this & I want to so badly.  Even in the times I feel far away, I know He is still right here beside me & I'm holding onto that.  He is good.

💮 Praising... my heavenly Daddy for how good, patient, & forgiving He is to me.  It is utterly astounding & I am in awe.

💮 Wearing... a mix of things with the crazy temp changes here.  One day I'll be busting out the winter coat, a week later I'm in flip flops & a spring dress!  I'm crossing my fingers that the springtime weather will be here to stay now.

💮 Loving... all the baby things {&, no, I'm not expecting, but since when has that stopped me}, all the spring blooms, spring break's ever-approaching self, Rachel Cruze's YouTube channel, & white Reese's peanut butter cups.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!