Sunday, September 24, 2017

Currently {September 2017}


💮 Praising Him... that we have the $ to buy the 4 new tires + tire rods + alignment + air filter they say are necessary.  He is good!  That Dan & I got to experience an amazing anniversary adventure in Arizona about a week ago {+ we made it through our 1st year}!  God, You are awesome!

💮 Reading... {It's about time I got back into reading!} A Shepherd Looks at Psalm 23 by W. Phillip Keller

💮 Waiting... for my new job to start.  The teacher I was subbing for in music class returned, & now thankfully God has blessed me with another opening as a long term sub.  This time in 1st grade - & this time at {How do I put this?} a rougher school.  I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous; while my history is chock full of those kind of schools, I haven't been to one in a couple years or so.  I know I can do all things through Christ, & I'm gonna keep reminding myself of that truth + praising Him for employment.

💮 Eating... too many caramel apple Hostess cupcakes.  They are legitimately delicious, people.

💮 Watching... TLC's Long Lost Family.  Send all the tissues, please.

💮 Enjoying... my last couple days of freedom before I'm back to work, that it's officially fall {my fave}, & that Jesus loves me this I know.

💮 Excited for... married life year 2!  It honestly seems crazy to think that it is actually now year 2 we're experiencing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!