Monday, January 16, 2017

Currently {January 2017}


💮 Reading... Savor {a daily devotional} by Shauna Niequist & Cupcakes & Cashmere At Home by Emily Shuman

💮 Wearing... a mix of winter & spring outfits.  One day there's a chance of snow & one week later we have a high of 78 & I'm pulling out a summer dress to pair with leggings!  That's Georgia for you!

 ðŸ’® Watching... The Relative Race!  Dan & I have really enjoyed this show where couples race across the US to find relatives they didn't even no existed, all while enduring long road trips, completing challenges, & hoping to win the cash prize at the finish line.  Did I mention their smart phones have been confiscated & they are only allowed paper maps?

💮 Cooking... my 1st ever pork chops tonight!  This is a big undertaking for me.  I still have to go out & buy flour.  I don't think I've ever bought flour.  Ever.  Still, it's been fun experimenting in the kitchen & I am amazed at how far I've come just by getting in there & trying.

💮 Learning... that I have a lot to work on in my heart - stuff that I didn't even know was there.  Help me, Jesus, to be more like You.

💮 Anticipating... our 1st married Valentine's together next month!  Even when I was single I was a Val Day fan, but now even more so, I think.

💮 Enjoying... my new library card! {Yes, I'm that kind of a girl.} We finally went out & got our library cards this weekend.  Dan, of course, already had one, but hadn't used it in years & subsequently lost it, so we both got cards.  I have to say, the main library in this new city of mine is quite spectacular {think tall ceilings, a grand staircase, a children's garden...}.  It's dreamy!

💮 Thankful... for this new year & the merciful patience of a perfect God & a loving husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!