Friday, August 4, 2017

Little Letters // August 2017


Dear School,

How did you get here so fast?!  I'm going to be a music teacher for the 1st month of you - &, yes, I'm pretty jazzed about that!

XOXO,
Teacher Girl

✉ ⏩

Dear Instagram,

I'm breaking up with you.  Yes, this is your dear John letter.  Sorry.  Even though we weren't really "official," you've still managed to make me feel low + compare my life to cutesy snapshots paired with snappy little clever captions + made me want to buy stuff I totally don't need {except maybe that off the shoulder dress (okay, who am I kidding)}... &, well, that's just not nice of you.  That's not how it's supposed to be.  We're through.

Sincerely,
Enoughs Enough

P.S.: I feel rather free!

✉ ⏩

Dear Arizona,

We are coming to see you next month & I am giddy to see the beautiful way God formed you.  It is going to be stellar!

Love,
The Soon-to-be Traveler #tothewestwego

✉ ⏩

Dear Husband,

You are doing so great keeping up your exercise routine + healthy choices!  I believe in you always!  You are my fave! 😍

Love,
Your Wife

✉ ⏩

Dear Jesus,

Help me be more like You.  I can't do it without You.

Love,
Your Daughter

✉ ⏩

Dear Tummy,

Why is it you want to eat all the Pop Tarts?

Yours Truly,
Me

P.S.: These is why I simply cannot buy you.

✉ ⏩

Dear Pop Tart People,

Why is the serving size 1 Pop Tart, yet you package them in pairs?  You know people can't resist & let 1 little lonely Pop Tart stay behind + the silver packaging isn't resealable, so there's the freshness debacle there, too.

Sincerely,
You Are Scrumptious & I am Perturbed

P.S.: Yes, this is why I cannot let you ride in my cart + come home in my bag!
P.P.S.: I do like you, though.

✉ ⏩

P.S.: Linking up!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!