Friday, February 10, 2017

Gifts // Vol. 4


548. playing the blindfolded navigator {the passenger, not the driver, of course} car game - we had an adventure
552. how You pursue me {&, oh, how many times I do not have the eyes to see it - forgive me, Lord}
554. seeing the camellias in bloom
556. my husband calling to tell me he's bringing me a Happy Meal, 'cause I didn't bring much of anything for my work lunch
558. Your perfect, umerrited, matchless love, sweet Jesus
562. French toast & Mexican leftovers while watching TV together
563. how he called me his "treasure"
564. how he told me he kissed my pillow last night thinking it was me
566. the times he says the strong words that calm fears & let my heart rest in love, & remind me why I said a forever yes to being his {I am grateful beyond words for you, Dan}
577. his impromptu oven mitt puppet show that made my upset-hormonal-mess-self laugh so much

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!